Salomon x-tour women's running shoes purple sports & outdoor trail,Women's shoes,Sports & outdoor shoes
- sensifittm - sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- non marking contagrip® - delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, salomon's contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use.
- outer material: synthetic
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: laces
- os tendon - a running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound, used for running shoes as well as for natural running and hiking shoes in different constructions.
- molded eva - molded eva midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- contagrip lt - designed for natural terrain and are great for racing shoes.
the salomon x-tour women's running shoe features a number of technologies to help improve your run. the sensifittm system works to cradle your foot providing a precise and secure fit. a non marking contagrip outsole provides optimal traction on varied surfaces, by combining specialized rubber for each specific use. a molded eva provides lightweight cushioning and stability, while an injected eva midsole increases shock attenuation, responsive cushioning and durability. the salomon x-tour running shoe features lightweight muscle a pliable foam, which appears to be more absorbent. it also saves weight without compromising control and comfort.