Salomon xa pro 3d women’s trail running shoes blue jay/black/deep dalhia women's sports & outdoor,Women's shoes,Sports & outdoor shoes
- sensfit system - works to cradle the foot whilst providing a precise and secure fit.
- non-marking contagrip outsole - employs differing combinations of harder, softer and grippier contagrip compounds.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: textile
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: speed-laces
- heel type: block heel
- material composition: synthetic
- 3d advanced chassis - salomon's low profile advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximises security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
- breathable mesh upper - quick drying and allows the foot to breathe, keeping it cool and dry at all times.
- quicklace system - easy on, easy off system for a secure and customised fit.
from the first step, to the thousandth, the xa pro series of shoes offers an incredible fit, improved durability and a grip that inspires confidence. the salomon xa pro 3d features a unique blend of lightweight, durability, stability and protection for running and fast hiking on rough terrain and technical trails. upper a quick drying breathable mesh upper allows the foot to breathe, keeping it cool and dry as you take on the rough terrain. the quicklace system allows for easy on and easy off, whilst the asymmetrical lacing system delivers a snug and personalised fit, particularly important when tackling rugged terrain. a tongue cover provides protection against stones and debris from entering the shoe. there is also the added feature of a protective rubber toe cap to provide protection from knocks and abrasions on harder, aggressive terrain. midsole the shoe features an ortholite midsole, which provides comfort and cushioning to the foot, as well as aiding with durability, to create a shoe that caters for all the needs and requirements of serious trail runners. merged between the midsole and the outsole, lies the 3d chassis, a low profile advanced chassis that maximise's security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride. outsole the salomon xa pro 3d features a contagrip outsole, providing unique traction technology. with a mix of compound, lob geometry and density, it gives the shoe brilliant grip and durability, regardless of the terrain underneath. what is contagrip? utilising differing combinations of harder, softer and grippier contagrip compounds, salomon's adventure running outsoles provide the perfect blend of grip and durability to cover a multitude of terrains at high speeds. designed with specifically positioned forefoot flex grooves and self cleaning multi-directional lugs, these outsoles are field tested and race proven to dynamically tackle rugged terrains.