Salomon women's sense link running shoes red lotus pink/papaya/lucite green sports & outdoor road,Women's shoes,Sports & outdoor shoes
- breathable mesh upper - allows air to permeate the shoe.
- seamless sensifit - a seamless layer that guarantees a secure and precise fit whilst providing a seamless feel.
- outer material: synthetic
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: lace-up
- material composition: synthetic
- endofittm upper - an internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback.
- propriotection design - the combination of proprioception and protection.
- os tendon - offers a greater cushioned ride, perfect for helping the foot move naturally through the gait cycle.
the salomon sense link women's running shoes feature a wide range of technologies designed to offer a dynamic and cushioned ride. sensiflextm panels support natural foot expansion and forefoot flex, whilst still maintaining support. working to cradle the foot whilst in motion, offering you excellent support through the gait cycle. a lightweight sensifit design meets an endofittm upper creating a smooth surface that wraps the wearer's foot, offering support and comfort during long runs. the eva shaped footbed within the shoe delivers excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support, creating a fit that will support you through your day. incorporating design that works with the urban environment salomon have integrated their os tendon technology within the outsole, this simple design features facilitates improved rolling through the gait cycle and a softer feeling rebound making a swift, smooth and efficient transition with each stride. completing the salomon sense link women's running shoes off the outsole of the shoe is wrapped with a non marking contagrip® design, delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces the outsole utilises the ideal combination of specialized rubbers to amplify your urban experience.