Salomon unisex adults s-lab speedcross trail shoes men's sports & outdoor running,Men's shoes,Sports & outdoor shoes
- water-resistant textile - is made of abrasion resistant materials and allows for lightweight breathability and comfort.
- mud guard - around the base of the shoe fends off mud and clay that try to enter the shoe.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: synthetic
- sole: synthetic
- closure: lace-up
- material composition: synthetic
- sensifit - is located on the medial and lateral sides and is designed to wrap the foot with a secure fit.
- endofit - is a sock like upper that yields unmatched comfort and fit.
- friction free lace eyelets - make for quick and easy one pull lacing.
salomon s-lab speedcross trail running shoes conquer any trail for pinnacle soft ground performance, look no further then the salomon s-lab speedcross. with a premium wet traction contagrip outsole and injected eva, this trainer provides unrelenting traction for messy conditions while providing lightweight and responsive cushioning for the long haul. upper - water-resistant textile utilising some of the best features salomon has to offer the s-lab speedcross is a no-brainer choice for dry and wet terrains. the salomon s-lab speedcross is composed of a water-resistant textile which is a breathable mesh upper that offers a comfortable, individualized fit. the durable construction actively allows fresh air to permeate the interior environment, keeping the foot cool and comfortable as you perform. the open mesh also conforms to the foot and brings key flexibility to the forefoot and midsection whilst offering partial weather protection. upper protection takes the form of a tpu toe cap, protecting the most exposed part of the foot from the trail environment you tear up. enveloping the foot with support and comfort, the s-lab speedcross employs varying technologies to offer the best fit possible. externally sensifit technology is melded with the upper - a system designed to work with the lacing system to cradle the foot from the midsole through to the lacing - providing a stable, precise, snug fit. moulded into the shoe and bonded with the upper to reduce components, excess bulk and weight, whilst improving comfort on the trail. working in unison with the sesifit design, the internal structure of the s-lab speedcross makes use of salomon's endofit technology - exclusive to salomon, endofit is an internal sleeve design that hugs the forefoot and improves feedback and foot wrapping. - giving you greater support throughout your run. one of the final components to the shoes precision fit technology, is the simple and user-friendly quick lace system. quicklace is a single kevl