Salomon speedcross pro men’s trail running shoes black black/black/corona yellow men's sports & outdoor,Men's shoes,Sports & outdoor shoes
- anti-debris mesh upper - specifically designed for clearing debris and to prevent detritus from entering the shoe.
- water-resistant textile blend - keeps the foot dry at all times.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: textile
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: speed-laces
- sensifit - actively cradles the foot to deliver a secure and precise fit for maximum stability and comfort.
- endofit - a salomon exclusive technology, endofit is an internal sleeve design that offers enhanced support and better foot wrapping and feedback.
- mud guard - surrounds the base of the shoe to protect it from abrasive mud materials.
the salomon speedcross pro conquer your trail stability, support and grip, the speedcross pro epitomises the essence of what's needed from a trail specific shoe. the new pro edition is distinguished from its sister models thanks to a re worked anti debris mesh, welded sensifit and the inclusion of salomon's endofit technology for improved foot wrapping and support. utilising a fusion of technical performance designs throughout its construction, you can be sure to conquer your trail. durability, breathable performance, comfort drawing inspiration from salomon's elite s-lab range, the speedcross pro is not to be overlooked. the upper is a technical smorgasbord of trail innovation, putting to use some of the best features salomon can offer. the main body construction features an anti debris mesh that works alongside a water resistant textile to offer a fusion of protection, breathability and comfort, across a range of conditions. (the inclusion of the anti debris mesh equips the shoe to provide better breathability when compared to others in the speedcross range). enhancing the durability and overall protection offered from the upper, the speedcross pro employs a comprehensive mud guard system, wrapping around the toe area and lower section of the shoe. improving structure and the overall longevity of the uppers lifespan. enveloping the foot with support and comfort, the speedcross pro employs varying technologies to offer the best fit possible. externally the speedcross pro features welded sensifit technology - a system designed to work with the lacing system to cradle the foot from the midsole through to the lace system, providing a stable, precise, snug fit. moulded into the shoe and bonded with the upper to reduce components, excess bulk and weight, whilst improving comfort on the trail. working in unison with the sesifit design, the internal structure of the speedcross pro makes use of salomon's endofit technology - exclusive to salomon, endofit is an internal sl