Salomon speedcross 3 women's trail running shoes pink bordeaux/hot pink/lotus sports & outdoor,Women's shoes,Sports & outdoor shoes
- 3d advanced chassistm - controls the shoe's twisting motion. flexes under the heel to absorb shock and provide stability.
- sensifit - actively cradles the foot to deliver a secure and precise fit for maximum stability and comfort.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: textile
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: lace-up
- heel type: platform
- quicklace system - minimal and robust, this one-pull lace tightening system secures the shoe quickly and provides excellent stability and support.
- contagrip® outsole - utilises a blend of softer, harder and grippier contagrip® compounds to yield the perfect mix of performance and durability.
- ortholite sockliner - ortholite foam and eva heel cup work in concert to create a cooler, drier, healthier internal environment.
the salomon speedcross 3 the salomon speedcross 3 women's trail running shoe is a superb platform that continues to improve, with a new energy cell midsole compound that delivers improved cushioning and a vibrant range of colourways that are bound to attract attention. wider heel and reduction in weight the salomon speedcross 3 trail running shoe combines a lightweight, anti-debris mesh upper. the bonded sensifit construction overlaps the top part of the shoe with a water resistant fabric providing protection against the elements. water shield protection across the tongue and toe sections provide additional water resistance without sacrificing breathability. the speedcross 3 features a wider heel across the sole area than previous versions, creating a greater contact surface which is altogether more stable. in addition, the quicklace slider has been reduced in size, as has the 'garage' pocket, meaning that weight is significantly reduced and stowage is more compact. midsole - lower to the ground the speedcross 3 benefits from a lightweight injected eva midsole, which is supported by solomons lightweight muscle and molded eva, which gives better underfoot cushioning and foot protection. the forefoot has been reduced by up to 50 percent, meaning that the wearer's foot is lower to the ground and therefore more likely to gain a better purchase, thereby reducing the chances of twisting the ankle. outsole - softer, harder and more grip the outsole utilises a blend of softer, harder and grippier contagrip compounds to yield the perfect mix of performance and durability. the aggressively appointed outsole tread featuring deep chevron shaped lugs provides an equal blend of comfort and grip in wet, sloppy trail conditions. the increased outsole durability and lower heel all work in concert to accommodate a more robust, stable ride.