Salomon s-lab snowcross cs trail running shoes - aw15 multicoloured men's sports & outdoor,Men's shoes,Sports & outdoor shoes
- strategically placed textile panels - lightweight, abrasion resistant materials employed in key areas to improve breathability and comfort.
- anti-debris mesh - prevents debris from becoming trapped between the foot and footbed.
- outer material: synthetic
- closure: lace-up
- sensifit - actively cradles the foot to deliver a secure and precise fit for maximum stability and comfort.
- quicklace system - minimal and robust, this one-pull lace tightening system secures the shoe quickly and provides excellent stability and support.
- contagrip® - used specifically in winter, this non-marking outsole utilises a blend of softer, harder and grippier contagrip® compounds to yield the perfect mix of performance and durability.
the salomon s-lab snowcross cs is constructed with a dual skin, seamless upper that provides a snug, comfortable fit which reduces the risk of irritation and blistering. strategically placed, abrasion resistant panels improve breathability and comfort whilst anti-debris mesh ensures the feet remain protected from external detritus. sensifit cradles the foot for an adaptive lockdown whilst a quicklace system provides one pull tightening for an easy on, easy off fit. an award-winning, non-marking contagrip® outsole is designed specifically for use in winter and yields consistent grip and traction on any surface in a range of trying conditions. ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier environment under the foot that will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. an eva heel cup allows for better heel support and added cushioning.