Salomon junior xa pro 3d cswp walking shoes - aw16,Kids' & Baby
- synthetic leather upper - provides optimal support and comfort.
- textile upper - despite its imperviousness to water, the upper still allows air to penetrate its exterior membrane and circulate the shoe.
- outer material: synthetic
- gusseted tongue - secured to the upper via a material bridge that prevents dust and debris from entering the shoe.
- toe cap - protects one of the more vulnerable parts of the foot from hard, aggressive terrain.
- ortholite sockliner - works with the shaped, eva footbed to provide additional cushioning and prevent the spread of odour carrying bacteria.
salomon junior xa pro 3d cswp walking shoes the iconic waterproof mountain shoe. a gore-tex membrane, ortholite sock liner and non-marking contagrip outsole combine in the salomon xa pro junior trail running shoe to deliver a fully waterproof platform that is simultaneously lightweight, breathable and robust. upper - clima-shield. a breathable textile membrane allows air to fully permeate the salomon xa pro 3d trail running shoe's upper and thereby encourage an environment that is cooler, drier and fresher. working in unison, a reliable fully water-proof clima-shield technology keeps the foot dry and comfortable with full weather protection whilst a mud guard and gusseted tongue prevent mud and other detritus from doing the same. a shaped, eva footbed and ortholite sock liner supplement the shoe's already impeccable cushioning ability and work to eradicate odour carrying bacteria before it has a chance to spread. an adaptive sensifit system cinches the midfoot and intersects the laces to yield a secure fit that can be manipulated by tightening the shoe. a protective rubber toe cap sits across the shoe's extended rand to protect one of the more vulnerable regions of the foot from knocks and abrasions whilst a concealed lace pocket stores the quicklace system's loose ends to prevent snagging. midsole - dual density eva. cushioning is provided in the form of a dual density eva midsole compound that delivers superb shock wave attenuation, stability and motion control. this sits atop a 3d advanced chassistm that yields additional motion control whilst improving the shoe's security and ability to resist sharp, aggressive terrain which in turn facilitates a more stable and responsive ride. outsole - contagrip. a non-marking contagrip outsole utilises a blend of specialised rubber compounds to apply differing levels of traction, flexibility and durability where they are needed most to yield a shoe that is simultaneously lightweight, grippy and robust.